NeoLink for Enterprise
Fulfil your dedicated bandwidth enterprise needs with a single solution. NeoLink ticks the boxes for a point-to-point, or multipoint high-speed data transfer and voice applications solution providing complete security and privacy.
NeoLink is highly reliable and mostly used for mission-critical applications where the scope of error and delays in data transfer is extremely important.
NeoLink enables integrated applications like voice, data and video simultaneously, while you maintain complete control over your network.
It provides long distance point-to-point or multipoint services with transmission speeds of 2Mbps to STM 16. NeoLink works as an essential part of your own telecommunications network or as a communication offering for your end users.
The service offers simultaneous point-to-point or multipoint dedicated capacity and transmits speeds of 2, 34, 45 and 155Mbps as standard offerings. Higher transmission speeds, STM 4 to STM 64, are available on request. NeoLink services are also available with Ethernet interfaces (10BT, 100BT and GbE) with transmission speeds of 2Mbps to 1Gbps.
Features and Benefits
- Private and secure point-to-point connectivity
- High reliability and quality links, essential for vital paths
- Network designed to grow with customers' business needs
- Supports the dynamic nature of the telecoms industry
- Stable network that enables you to deliver services to your end users
- Fast network deployment Service roll-out enables you to get up and running quickly and effectively
- Reputable end-to-end service guarantees
- Ease of upgrading or network expansion
- Cost-effective solutions drive down operational expenditure while offering value for money
NeoLink is best suited for the following types of organisations:
- Large Enterprises
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Value Added Network Services (VANs)
- Wholesale Customers
- Public Operators
The NeoLink Service Level Agreement is based on monthly link availability and is provided with three options: