Secure Wi-Fi with Cisco Umbrella
Liquid Telecom Secure Wi-Fi solution offers Enterprise customers the ability to deploy and manage their wireless environment across a WAN and multiple geographies while retaining full control over user and internet security.
Liquid Telecom’s Secure Wi-Fi solution is a feature-rich, enterprise-grade wireless Internet solution that is flexible and ease to deploy across any size business. It’s a smart cloud-based network that automatically optimizes and delivers high bandwidth connectivity across your office.
The Solution provides you with full access to the management dashboard allowing you to customize usage policies across your wireless network. Access all your reporting to understand user habits and analyse performance of your single or multiple sites. Better understand your customers with rich analytics, build detailed customer profiles and easily segment customer data and create personalized marketing communications.
Liquid Telecom Secure Wi-Fi Solution
Liquid Telecom’s Secure Wi-Fi Solutions powered by Cisco Meraki improves the way your staff work, provides a separate secure Wi-Fi network for guests and gives you complete visibility into applications, device and usage statistics across your network.
For the Enterprise customer
Secure Wi-Fi offers Enterprise customers the ability to deploy and manage their wireless environment across a wide area network and across multiple geographies whilst retaining full control over security. Solution allows for customisable usage policies, full access to the management dashboard and reporting.
For the Small and Medium Business
The SMB business benefits from the plug-and-play functionality that requires little IT skill to manage and deploy whilst still offering exceptional coverage, high speed connectivity and security to your office’s wireless network.
One solution separate secure networks
Enable your staff with greater mobility within the office and save on physical infrastructure deployment. Quickly and easily add new employees and wireless-friendly printers and scanners to make hardware sharing easy among your staff. Cisco Meraki provides secure wireless connectivity by design.
Provides separate guest access with customisable login portal, set policies for access, bandwidth usage, content filtering and applications, and apply them by site, user groups or individuals. Use guest insights and analytics for offer planning and marketing campaigns.
Cisco Umbrella is a first of its kind, cloud security platform that provides first line of defence against cyberthreats before they even reach your network. Your users connect to the internet from many locations and devices, often bypassing your VPN to connect to and work from the cloud directly. Working from outside your secure network leaves them vulnerable to cyberthreats and virus.
Cisco Umbrella is a fast and easy way to protect your users anywhere they access the Internet. It’s a first of its kind, cloud security platform that provides first line of defence against cyberthreats before they even reach your network.
- Unified visibility into your network. Managed Wi-Fi Cloud dashboard is an easy to use interface that provides visibility and control to your entire Wi-Fi network.
- Cloud management provides automatic monitoring of your wireless network ensuring it stays at top performance and receive all feature upgrades and updates seamlessly giving you time to focus on your business.
- Optimised user experience. Completely control of network usage and performance to ensure optimal user experience.
- Visitor convenience yet ensuring corporate security. Providing visitors with open or secure sign-on with different levels of authentication and access, whilst running sensitive corporate information on a separate secure network.
- Easy to use business class wi-fi with exceptional Wi-Fi coverage reaching every corner of your business.
- Reinforce your brand every time a visitor signs on through customisable splash pages.
- Location tracking and analytics. Cisco Meraki access points can detect people at your site by identifying Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices providing the organisation a host of usable data for marketing and planning purposes.
- Simultaneous device connections.
- Increased bandwidth allows for more devices to be connected to the network at once without compromising speed.
- Set bandwidth policies to limit non-essential user or prioritise critical application like voice and video conferencing.
- Bandwidth allocation. Monitor and limit bandwidth usage so that data-heavy users do not impact overall service.
- Built in access point security allows you to segment users, applications and devices and enforce suitable policies for each.